- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life. Therefore I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment and I here and now promise to take such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person
- I know thought the principle of autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Thus, I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my Definite Chief Aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless build upon truth and justice. Thus I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom in affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people.
— Think and grow rich